Follow my blog with Bloglovin

czwartek, 15 sierpnia 2013

Girl on the go#the skimm





When I was preparing for my final exams few months ago I did not had a lot of time to keep in touch with what is happening in the world, furthermore verify those information. 
So I started looking for a web which would provide me with short and reliable daily news. 
That is how I found theSkimm
And what can I say, I fell in love. 
What skimm is can be best described by the words of its team:

"theSkimm is the daily newsletter that simplifies the headlines for the educated professional who knows enough to know she needs more. We do the reading for you and explain it with fresh editorial content, breaking down what you need to know to start the conversation."




So if you are searching for a short daily update on what's going on, theSkimm is what you are looking for.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz