Follow my blog with Bloglovin

wtorek, 2 lipca 2013

Eating-quickly and healthy#Salad with spinach and strawberries



I often look for easy recipes which will keep me healthy. In this section I want to share with you what I found and come up with. So, my first recipe is spinach-strawberries salad.



 What you need:
 Baby spinach
 Strawberries
 Mozzarella
 Walnuts

Dressing: 
Strawberries mousse
Natural yogurt 
Balsamic vinegar 
Pepper



I don't give you quantities because I believe that cooking in some way is about experiments, furthermore people have different tastes, so it may be fun to play with proportions-however, if you would like to know how I do my salad feel free to ask in the comment section.







What to do:
1. Wash spinach and strawberries 
2. Cut strawberries into slices 
3. Crush walnuts 
4. Mix spinach, strawberries and walnuts together in a bowl 
5. Mix all the dressing ingredients and sprinkle your salad with it 
6. Cut mozzarella into slices and put it on the salad












The End
Bon appetit!



My inspirations:
http://bit.ly/12BzaA3
http://bit.ly/18sz2Hk

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz